Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Avett Brothers

     I heard that Magnolia Electric Co. was playing the Fillmore with the Avett Brothers and I really wanted to check it out. The homies Austin, and Johnny hooked me up with the free ticket since they work at the venue, so that was a added bonus (thanks fellas). I got in late and missed Magnolia, but the Avett Brothers killed it, I can't wait to go back to the south. I met up with my man Joya, and his lady Tiffany and watched the show from the middle of the room, hence the blurry flicks. While standing in the crowd I had some broads from Virginia come on to me. One of them started leaning back onto me trying to get some grindage action, I guess. I had to roll out though because I didn't want to give them the wrong idea, Good to know I still got it though. I had a great time, and even got away with some footage of the show, even though I got rep remanded by security. Lets see if I get busted for piracy on You Tube. Good show for sure. Check out the Magnolia video too, those fools kill it. I wish I would have gotten to the show earlier. 













No comments:

Post a Comment