Thursday, August 27, 2009

N.C. Part 11- Hardcastle Hot dogs

     After the after party My good pal Jeremy Hardcastle invited Micah, Philo, Annie, and I over to his crib for home made hot dogs. Holy shit! Dude made the best dawg I've ever had in my life. He only uses prime cuts of local beef and pork, and cases them all himself. Pretty much all the side ingredients he's using are homemade, too. I'm trying to tell ya'll, bacon wrapped hot dogs with homemade chilli, beer cheese, mustard, and jalapenos at 3 in the a.m. Hot damn! This guy is a seriously talented chef, I used to work with him at Table and I remember when he first started making these things, and hadn't perfected the recipe. Let me just say, he got that bitch where it needs to be. Anyhow, look out for him soon to be killing the late night hot dog stand game, as soon as the city wises up and gives him the proper permits. Hardcastle Hot dogs coming soon to your mouth!   













No comments:

Post a Comment