Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dig This

     For the last couple nights I have been staying up digging through my records looking for songs to play at the show tomorrow night. When I lived in Asheville I used to spend days out in the country looking for music at thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets, antique stores, where ever. I really miss that, and it's not the same here. The record shops have good albums and everything but it's different. It's the whole experience of digging, not knowing what you'll find. Driving an hour outside of town into the middle of nowhere to a one room shack filled with worthless shit, and a mountain of sleeveless 45s. It's a special thing when you find a little nugget of audible gold. Here's a couple of videos that I found of some like minded individuals dropping some heavy science, they know a lot more about this than I do. These fools are such nerds, I love it! Peep game.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment