Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back To The Berg '09 Contest

     So, saturday was the Wallenburg contest, and I had to check it out. I believe this was the last one, I heard rumor of the stairs being torn down, bummer. I was totally gonna Nollie Backside Heelflip 'em ,too. Anyhow, if you haven't seen this beast of a set in person it's pretty ridiculous how big they are. I was amazed at how much pain these fools were putting themselves through. They were just huckin' themselves down 'em, and you can't just roll a slam like that off very easily. I didn't get to see much of the tricks due to the fact that there were tons of people lurking about, but it was cool to be there none the less. I got a couple booty flicks but it just doesn't do it justice. Be sure and peep the video edit I got off Youtube at the bottom of the post, it's insane to watch what went down on that bitch!   

















1 comment: